Website Accessibility Information
Buell Fuels is always committed to providing equal access to our website by ensuring our digital content and software applications are accessible by everyone regardless of physical or cognitive ability. This policy demonstrates that it is Buell Fuel’s goal to establish standards for our website accessibility necessary to meet this core value and to comply with state and federal laws.
Buell Fuels is working toward compliance with the Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) 2.0 AA (or current version). This policy applies to all persons and programs that create digital content on behalf of Buell Fuels as well as those who acquire, implement or maintain software or digital services on behalf of Buell Fuels.
- Accessible – digital content is available and consumable by everyone regardless of physical or cognitive ability.
- Accessible format – the structure and composition of digital documents and applications that are readable and usable by people with disabilities, using assistive technologies.
- Digital Content – includes web pages, video and audio files, email messages, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, images, library databases, and other digital materials.
- Software Applications and Digital Services – includes social media, websites, databases, web- and computer-based software applications.
- Archived Digital Content – content that is no longer available to a wide audience but is subject to record retention plans.
Buell Fuels is dedicated to taking steps to work towards the Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) to ensure compliance with state and federal laws.
All active website content and software applications must be in compliance with the technology accessibility standard, Web Content Accessibility Guideline (WCAG) 2.0 AA (or current version) by (date). Archived digital content need not be in compliance unless it returns to active status. Software applications and digital content compliance will be reviewed at least on an annual basis.
In the event that an Accessibility Guideline is not met, Buell Fuels will require corrective action. If corrective action to meet the applicable Accessibility Guideline is not readily achievable, Buell Fuels will ensure that a reasonable alternative measure is available to ensure accessibility to the service or feature affected by the nonconformity until the Guideline is met.
Buell Fuels will annually monitor the website and test for conformity to the Accessibility Guidelines in any newly created content.
Exemptions from the Policy
The following situations may qualify as exemptions to this policy:
- In the event that compliance is not technically possible or would require extraordinary measures due to the nature of the materials or lack of sufficient funding.
- In the case that software applications and digital services are acquired through a third party contractor and no alternative accessible products are available.
- Areas that are not currently in compliance, but efforts are underway to fix the issues by a defined date.
Our team is happy to assist you in any way we can in order to provide you with the information you are looking for. If you have questions or experience accessibility issues please contact us at 315-841-3000 or email@example.com.